One of OFITECO's main requirements for growth, development and employees' improvement is meeting these six principles:
- Create job opportunities in welfare conditions.
- Quality and continuous improvement of every process.
- Ethics and transparency in every transaction, including employees, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Technical and technological development, investigation and innovation.
- Customer oriented.
- Respect for environment, social setting and economic surrounding.
An Integrated Management System is applied to follow-up these principles. This system also promotes the Labour Risk Prevention and is held by International Law.