The SICE TyS Group has a Corporate Compliance Program in force, focusing on the promotion of an ethical corporate culture, and underlining its commitment to compliance and respect of current legislation.
In this regard, the SICE TyS Group is acting clearly and actively in the fight against crime in the corporate activities, which it carries out by having implemented resources technical, organisational, staff, monitoring and control, as well as an appropriate penalty system to try to avoid any type of offences or unlawful acts in its business activity.
In this context and to achieve this objective, the SICE TyS Group has internally published the following mandatory documents for all staff, also required for all partners, suppliers and/or associates:
- ACS Industrial General Protocols:
- Framework Protocol of the Corporate Compliance Program
- Regulatory Compliance Protocol
- Protocol for Reporting Suspected Irregular Activities
- Corporate Defence Procedure Activation Protocol
- Protocol on Training of Professionals in Regulatory Compliance Issues
- Protocol on the profile, expertise and organizational location of the Corporate Compliance Officer and the Corporate Compliance Delegate
- Protocol for Core Policies
- Catalogue of Forbidden Conducts and Expected Behaviours
- Code of Conduct for Business Partners
- Protocol for Compliance with Competition Standards
- Crime Prevention Plan, with its attached documents:
- Corporate criminal anti-bribery compliance policy
- IT Code of Conduct
- Protocol on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- Anticorruption Protocol
- Protocol on Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
- Protocol on Confidential Information Treatment
- Protocol on Private Data Protection
- Protocol on Environmental Protection
- Policy on Prevention, Detection and Intervention against Workplace Mobbing.
The design of the Corporate Compliance Program includes and applies some of the best practices for preventing criminal risks and promoting ethical corporate behaviour, aligned with the requirements of the Criminal Code and other applicable legislation in force.
Any person who is aware or legitimately suspicious about any type of unlawful act or offence can disclose this through the following email address: email@example.com or the postal address Canal de Formulación de Denuncias,SICE TyS Group, Calle Sepúlveda, 6, (Pol. Ind.) - 28108 Alcobendas. Madrid. Spain.
The previous disclosure systems can also be used as a resource to resolve any questions referring to the Corporate Compliance Program itself.