One of OFITECO's main requirements for growth, development and employees' improvement is meeting these six principles:
- Create job opportunities in welfare conditions.
- Quality and continuous improvement of every process.
- Ethics and transparency in every transaction, including employees, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Technical and technological development, investigation and innovation.
- Customer oriented.
- Respect for environment, social setting and economic surrounding.
An Integrated Management System is applied to follow-up these principles. This system also promotes the Labour Risk Prevention and is held by International Law.
Information security is one of the key aspects of an organisation. Given its importance, OFITECO, through the application of a risk management process, preserves the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information assets.
The fundamental principles on which the management of information security is based are stated in the Information Security Policy.
- ISO 37001:2016 Anti-bribery Management Systems ( 1.28 MB )
- ISO 45001 ( 607.72 KB )
- UNE-19601: 2017. Management System for Criminal Compliance. Requirements with guidance for use ( 1.08 MB )
- Integrated Policy 2017 ( 104.52 KB )
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System ( 726.46 KB )
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System ( 726.58 KB )
- Information Security Policy ( 252.83 KB )