Detailed information on the privacy and personal data protection policy is set out below, pursuant to Organic Act 3/2018. of 5th December, on Personal Data Protection and to Guarantee Digital Rights, and pursuant to the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27th April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”).
- Company: OFICINA TÉCNICA DE ESTUDIOS Y CONTROL DE OBRAS, S.A.
- Spanish Tax ID Number: A28270122
- Address: Calle La Granja, 29, 28108-ALCOBENDAS (Madrid)
- Telephone: +34 915352210.
- E-mail: incidenciasLOPD@sice.com
OFICINA TÉCNICA DE ESTUDIOS Y CONTROL DE OBRAS, S.A. shall process the information that data subjects provide us, with the following purposes:
- Manage any kind of request, suggestion or inquiry about our professional services that data subjects may address to us by any means, including at fairs and/or events;
- Manage the attendance, visits and meetings of data subjects at our facilities, as well as the management and carrying out of the contracted services/products;
- Business communications: Processing data subjects’ data in order to inform them about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via e-mail. Data subjects may unsubscribe from these communications by writing to the following e-mail address: incidenciasLOPD@sice.com.
OFICINA TÉCNICA DE ESTUDIOS Y CONTROL DE OBRAS, S.A. shall process your data and information provided with the strictest confidentiality, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration and/or unauthorised access.
Data storage policy
- Management of services/products contracted with the Company: Personal data provided in contracts, offers, and/or proposed services, as well as those of other people whose intervention is necessary, shall be retained for as long as the contracted services are in force. At the end of the provision of the contracted service/s, personal data shall be kept in the event that liabilities may arise for OFICINA TÉCNICA DE ESTUDIOS Y CONTROL DE OBRAS, S.A. and/or pursuant to other regulatory frameworks that apply to the Company or to a provision with the rank of an Act of Parliament that requires their storage. Personal data shall be maintained in such a way as to enable the identification of data subjects and the exercise of the rights thereof and pursuant to the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee data confidentiality and integrity.
- Others The rest of the data and information provided by the user by any means shall be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected.
The legal basis that enables the Company to process personal data of users, customers and potential customers is based on the following foundations:
- The consent of the data subjects for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our services and products;
- The framework for the provision and/or contracting of services/products with OFICINA TÉCNICA DE ESTUDIOS Y CONTROL DE OBRAS, S.A.;
- The legitimate interest to send informative communications, business and/or promotional offers related to the Company´s activity and services/products contracted through e-mail or any other means.
NO personal datum shall be disclosed to third parties, except pursuant to legal provisions.
Personal data are obtained directly from data subjects and our collaborators. The categories of personal data provided by our collaborators are the following:
- Identification data;
- Postal or e-mail addresses.
Specially protected data are not processed.
Right of Access, Rectification and Erasure: Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not OFICINA TÉCNICA DE ESTUDIOS Y CONTROL DE OBRAS, S.A. is processing personal data concerning them. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Right to Restriction and Opposition: In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case they shall only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. OFICINA TÉCNICA DE ESTUDIOS Y CONTROL DE OBRAS, S.A. shall stop processing the data in this case, except for compelling and legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
The aforesaid rights may be exercised writing to the following e-mail address: incidenciasLOPD@sice.com or to the Company's address as the controller. You may also file a complaint with the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.agpd.es ).
Updates & changes
OFICINA TÉCNICA DE ESTUDIOS Y CONTROL DE OBRAS, S.A. reserves the right to change and/or update information on data protection, when necessary for the correct fulfilment of the applicable regulations on Personal Data Protection. In the event of any changes, the new text shall be published on this page, where you shall be able to access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with users shall be governed by the rules provided at the time the website is accessed.